Preventing and Countering Violent Extremism
v To establish an environment that builds resilience to extremist narratives where the youth are empowered and included as drivers of change to prevent violent extremism and promote peaceful co-existence in Nigeria and West-African region.
v To significantly reduce the rate of grooming and recruitment of persons into violent extremist groups
v To improve the socio-economic lives of Persons in at-risk regions.
v To build trust between persons and security agencies
v To encourage human intelligence sharing.
1. Sensitization campaign against Violent extremists narratives
2. Initiation of livelihood support activities in at-risk regions
3. Signing of MoU’s and frequent engagement with key security stakeholders
4. Trust building initiatives between communities and security agencies
1. Increased awareness on the repercussions and dangers related to engaging in violent extremist activities.
2. Economic and social prosperity of at-risk persons to counter incentivization from violent extremist groups.
3. Seamless and productive working relationships with stakeholders to aid the attainment of goals and objectives.
4. Heightened community resilience to violence extremism narratives.